23.8.12

turning 30 and new hair

All images via Pinterest
I turn 30 in a couple of weeks, which I'm pretty sure entitles me to a fabulous new haircut. But alas! I am at a loss as to what to do with it. I am sick of my hair being so long and so straight and so dried out at the ends. Also, the colour is ALL WRONG. At this length I don't have to do anything to maintain it (I've given up blow drying), which is good, but it does take about 10 hours to wash it and brushing it afterwards takes an age. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go for something drastically shorter. I've had my hair in a short bob before and it was lots of fun, but going from super long hair to super short feels like such a BIG STEP. I've been pinning away on Pinterest in the hopes that something will inspire me. I can only hope my hairdresser has a flash of genius on the day. If you have any words of wisdom, feel free to send them my way.

*It isn't lost on me that all of the women in these pictures have gorgeous wavy hair, which mine is not. Wishful thinking perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment